20 May 2013
James Moffat continued to pick up points in the latest round of the V8 Supercar Championship, with the Norton 360 Racing Nissan Altima driver having a solid weekend at the Circuit of the Americas.
In V8 Supercars first visit to the USA, Moffat scored a best race result of 10th for the weekend, after being involved in some tough battles.
The results see Moffat remain 13th in the Championship point standings after 16 races.
"It's great to hit the track over here in Austin. It's a pretty mega, but very challenging at the same time," Moffat said.READ MORE
14 May 2013
- James Moffat heads to the first V8 Supercar event in Austin, Texas, on a high after a strong run at the recent Barbagallo Raceway round
- A trio of top-ten race results in Western Australia have Moffat sitting 13th in the point score
- Like all drivers in the field, this will be Moffat's first race at the Circuit of the Americas, as the Championship makes its USA debut
- After four Championship events, Moffat has five top-ten results to his credit
- Moffat's best race result though came at the non-Championship event at Albert Park, where the Norton #360 finished a heat in fifth position
06 May 2013
James Moffat continued his strong form aboard the Norton 360 Racing Nissan Altima, with three top-ten race results from the Barbagallo Raceway round of the V8 Supercar Championship over the weekend.
A pair of tenth place results from the opening two races was bettered in the finale, where Moffat stormed through from 20th at the start to finish eighth.
The weekend's efforts see Moffat elevated to 13th in the overall standings after four events.
"It has been a good weekend. To come away with three top-tens has made for a really solid event," Moffat said.READ MORE