26 Feb 2013
- This weekend's Clipsal 500 sees James Moffat's first race meeting aboard the all-new Norton 360 Racing Nissan Altima.
- Nissan will be joined on the grid by AMG Mercedes, as well as the usual Ford and Holden entries
- Nissan Motorsport will be represented by four cars on the grid this season
- Much effort has been put into the development of the team's 5-litre quad cam V8 engine
- V8 Supercar's COTF sees a range of technical changes made to the cars, including a transaxle gearbox, 18" tyres, as well as a spec chassis
- This year's championship takes in 14 events, and for the first time visits the USA
James Says READ MORE